Why partner with Ocwen Loan Servicing?
The subservicing business, formerly GMAC Mortgage, is now owned and operated by Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC.
Ocwen Loan Servicing is ranked a top servicer in customer service and foreclosure prevention by Fannie Mae’s STAR program. Let us leverage our vast infrastructure to customize the service program you need, including co-branded solutions.
Choose an experienced partner, Ocwen Loan Servicing:
- An industry leader in implementing new servicing standards
- One-to-one service your borrowers deserve
- Customizable service you want with the scalability your business needs
- Branded solutions — Maintain control of the relationship with your borrowers. Use your own brand, backed by a full range of Ocwen Loan Servicing resources.
- Decades of experience servicing a broad spectrum of loan types
- Highly-trained customer-facing specialists, focused on issue resolution; 24/7 customer account access and flexible payment options by phone and Web
Take your business to the next level with Ocwen Loan Servicing. We’ll handle the day-to-day servicing, so you can focus on your company’s core competencies or new lines of business.
Regulatory & Compliance Standards
It’s a brand new world, when it comes to loan servicing. And with the federal government’s new lending and servicing regulations, it’s critical to stay in compliance with mandates such as “single point of contact.” But where do you turn if you need expert help?
Ocwen Loan Servicing utilizes the same resources as our primary servicing, bringing your borrowers superior service while giving you control of the customer relationship. We’re in step with your goals and objectives, providing an efficient, flexible and cost-effective way to service your loans.
No need to staff up or invest in the latest hardware and software. Pay for the services you need now; add additional services later. We’ll grow with you.
|Ocwen Loan Servicing Stats|
|Service over 2.2 million loans – 5th largest mortgage servicer|
|Key servicing locations – Waterloo, IA; Dallas, TX; Ft. Washington, PA; Burbank, CA;|
|J.D. Power Mortgage Servicer – top-ranked among peer servicers for 6 years|
|Strong ratings and reviews from industry experts like S&P, Fitch and Moody’s|
|Service for over 350 individual investors|
|Series II SAS-70 Certified|
|Reg AB Compliant|
|HAMP – 3 Star Servicer – 1 of 3 servicers to achieve that rating|
|Fannnie Mae STAR Ratings Peer Group 1 Leader – 1 of 4 servicers in our peer group to achieve that recognition|
*As of June 2012